Khashoggi’s Disappearance – How Brotherhood Media created lies
In demanding answers on Jamal Khashoggi, one must look towards Turkey first and foremost.
Let’s follow the chronology of reports since disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi between Saudi Arabia and Turkey/Qatar/Muslim Brotherhood Axis, figure out for yourself who is telling the truth and who is creating hysteria:
- Jamal’s fiancé, who isn’t known to his family, reports him missing.
- Qatar’s Al-Jazeera reports that “Turkish sources in the police” confirm that cameras show Jamal leaving the consulate after 20 minutes, likely kidnapped. Later deleted the post. Qatar’s Muslim Brotherhood Media waged a campaign of disinformation, hysterically posting/deleting.
- Presidential spokesmen Ibrahim Kalin says, “according to the information we have, this person is still in the Saudi consulate”.
- Consulate denies holding Jamal, invites media in.
- CP: “very keen to know what happened, will continue our dialogue with the Turkish gov”.
- Al Jazeera quotes Reuters from a non-Turkish officials that Jamal was deliberately murdered inside.
- Consulate denies, KSA Ambassador to USA says allegations “false & baseless”.
- Qatar’s MEE quotes a non-Turkish officials on salacious details of the alleged murder of Jamal.
- Global media circulate unsubstantiated claims by a non-officials, start leaking, changing story and introducing (now debunked) rumors, creating media frenzy, hysteria.
- KSA interior minister condemns “lies and baseless allegations against the Saudi Government”
- KSA said, “committed to its principles in compliance with international laws/conventions & safety of all its citizens.”
- After 11 days of a vicious campaign against all things KSA, no evidence, no corroboration, just leaks and cheap talk fed to hungry reporters looking for blood.
In conclusion: The Turkish/Qatar/Muslim Brotherhood Media axis has been lying/changing the story from day one and is reveling in the global condemnation of an American ally.
The article is based on Yousef Al Naimi’s Tweet. He regularly tweets under @YousefAlNaimi.