
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Yellow Line &#8211; The Milli Chronicle</title>
	<atom:link href="https://millichronicle.com/tag/yellow-line/feed" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<link>https://millichronicle.com</link>
	<description>Factual Version of a Story</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 02 May 2026 14:39:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<sy:updatePeriod>
	hourly	</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>
	1	</sy:updateFrequency>
	

<image>
	<url>https://media.millichronicle.com/2018/11/12122950/logo-m-01-150x150.png</url>
	<title>Yellow Line &#8211; The Milli Chronicle</title>
	<link>https://millichronicle.com</link>
	<width>32</width>
	<height>32</height>
</image> 
	<item>
		<title>Israeli Strikes Kill 13 in South Lebanon Despite Ceasefire</title>
		<link>https://millichronicle.com/2026/05/66280.html</link>
		
		<dc:creator><![CDATA[NewsDesk MC]]></dc:creator>
		<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2026 14:39:53 +0000</pubDate>
				<category><![CDATA[Latest]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East and North Africa]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[News]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Top Stories]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[AFP report]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[border tensions]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[ceasefire violations]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[civilian casualties]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Habboush strike]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[hezbollah]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[humanitarian crisis]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Iran-backed Hezbollah]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Israeli airstrikes]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Israeli military]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanese Red Cross]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanon ceasefire]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanon health ministry]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanon Israel conflict]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East war]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[regional conflict]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[south Lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Tyre Lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Xavier Castellanos]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Yaroun monastery]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Yellow Line]]></category>
		<guid isPermaLink="false">https://millichronicle.com/?p=66280</guid>

					<description><![CDATA[Beirut— Israeli airstrikes killed 13 people in southern Lebanon on Friday, including civilians in areas where evacuation warnings had been]]></description>
										<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p><strong>Beirut</strong>— Israeli airstrikes killed 13 people in southern Lebanon on Friday, including civilians in areas where evacuation warnings had been issued shortly before the attacks, according to Lebanon’s health ministry, underscoring the fragility of a ceasefire between Israel and the Iran-backed group Hezbollah.</p>



<p>The deadliest strike hit the town of Habboush, where eight people were killed, including a child and two women, and 21 others were wounded, the ministry said. An earlier evacuation warning had been issued by the Israeli military, which urged residents to move at least one kilometer away and said it would act “forcefully” against what it described as Hezbollah violations of the ceasefire agreement.</p>



<p>Lebanon’s state-run National News Agency reported that Israeli warplanes launched heavy strikes less than an hour after the warning, while an AFP photographer at the scene said thick clouds of smoke rose above the town following the bombardment.</p>



<p>Additional strikes in Zrariyeh killed four people, including two women, and wounded four others, while another strike in Ain Baal near the coastal city of Tyre killed one person and injured seven, according to the ministry.Israel has continued military operations in Lebanon despite an April 17 ceasefire intended to halt more than six weeks of fighting between Israeli forces and Hezbollah.</p>



<p> Under the ceasefire terms, Israel retains the right to respond to what it defines as planned, imminent or ongoing attacks.The Israeli military has maintained operations inside a so-called “Yellow Line,” a roughly 10-kilometer-deep zone along Lebanon’s southern border, where troops have carried out demolitions and detonations of buildings and infrastructure.</p>



<p>Lebanon’s National News Agency said Israeli forces on Friday demolished a monastery and a school run by a religious order in the town of Yaroun, following earlier destruction of homes, shops and roads. It also reported artillery shelling and strikes in other areas, including around Tyre and Shamaa.</p>



<p>Hezbollah said it launched a series of retaliatory attacks on Israeli troops and military sites in southern Lebanon, describing them as a response to repeated Israeli ceasefire violations.The group entered the wider regional conflict in March by firing rockets into Israel following the U.S.-Israeli killing of Iran’s supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, according to the group’s previous statements.</p>



<p>Lebanon’s health ministry said the death toll from Israeli strikes since March 2 had risen to more than 2,600 people, including 103 emergency workers and paramedics.Humanitarian agencies also voiced concern over the safety of rescue teams operating in conflict zones. Xavier Castellanos, under-secretary general of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, said Lebanese Red Cross volunteers were carrying out missions under constant threat.</p>



<p>“When they go on a mission, they fear for their lives,” Castellanos told reporters near Beirut, adding that two Lebanese Red Cross paramedics were among those killed in Israeli strikes.He said attacks on humanitarian workers trying to save lives were “absolutely unacceptable.”</p>
]]></content:encoded>
					
		
		
			</item>
		<item>
		<title>US Pushes Aoun-Netanyahu Summit as Lebanon Ceasefire Frays</title>
		<link>https://millichronicle.com/2026/05/66220.html</link>
		
		<dc:creator><![CDATA[NewsDesk MC]]></dc:creator>
		<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2026 12:53:54 +0000</pubDate>
				<category><![CDATA[Latest]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East and North Africa]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[News]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Top Stories]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[beirut]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Benjamin Netanyahu]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[border tensions]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[ceasefire]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Diplomacy]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[donald trump]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[hezbollah]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Hezbollah attacks]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[israel]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Israeli strikes]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Joseph Aoun]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanese army]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanon negotiations]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East conflict]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Nabih Berri]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[regional security]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Reuters style news]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[southern Lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[U.S. Embassy Beirut]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Yellow Line]]></category>
		<guid isPermaLink="false">https://millichronicle.com/?p=66220</guid>

					<description><![CDATA[Beirut — The United States on Thursday urged a direct meeting between Lebanese President Joseph Aoun and Israeli Prime Minister]]></description>
										<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p><strong>Beirut</strong> — The United States on Thursday urged a direct meeting between Lebanese President Joseph Aoun and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon killed at least 17 people despite an ongoing ceasefire, deepening tensions over efforts to launch formal negotiations between the two countries.</p>



<p>The appeal came as Washington sought to advance direct diplomacy following two rounds of Lebanese-Israeli talks held this month in Washington, the first such high-level contacts in decades, after cross-border fighting involving Iran-backed Hezbollah escalated into a wider regional conflict in March.</p>



<p>President Donald Trump had announced a 10-day ceasefire beginning on April 17, later extending it by three weeks after the second round of discussions. He has said he hopes to host Aoun and Netanyahu “over the next couple of weeks” as both sides prepare for direct negotiations.</p>



<p>In a statement, the U.S. Embassy in Beirut said Lebanon faced a decisive moment and called for leadership from Beirut to move toward a broader political settlement.</p>



<p>“Lebanon stands at a crossroads. Its people have a historic opportunity to reclaim their country and shape their future as a truly sovereign, independent nation,” the embassy said.</p>



<p>It added that a direct meeting between Aoun and Netanyahu, facilitated by Trump, could secure guarantees on sovereignty, territorial integrity, border security, reconstruction support and the restoration of Lebanese state authority across all its territory.</p>



<p>The proposal has exposed divisions inside Lebanon, where Hezbollah has rejected direct negotiations with Israel and opposed Beirut’s previous commitment to disarm the group, a longstanding demand from Western governments and Israel.</p>



<p>Aoun said on Wednesday that Israel must first fully implement the ceasefire before negotiations could meaningfully proceed.“Israeli attacks cannot continue as they are,” he said, adding that Lebanon was waiting for the United States to set a date for the start of direct negotiations.</p>



<p>Israeli forces have continued military operations despite the truce, maintaining troop activity inside what officials describe as a “Yellow Line,” a zone extending roughly 10 km into southern Lebanon along the border.Lebanon’s health ministry said Israeli strikes on Thursday killed at least 17 people in the south, including five women and two children.</p>



<p> The Lebanese army said a separate strike killed one of its soldiers.Israel’s military also said one of its soldiers had been killed in southern Lebanon.</p>



<p>Aoun on Thursday condemned what he called Israel’s “continuing violations” of the ceasefire, citing airstrikes, demolitions of homes and places of worship, and attacks on civilians and emergency personnel.</p>



<p>Speaking to a delegation from the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, he called for international pressure on Israel to halt attacks on civilians, paramedics, civil defense teams and humanitarian workers.</p>



<p>Three Lebanese civil defense personnel killed in Israeli strikes were buried on Thursday.Lebanon’s state news agency NNA reported multiple Israeli airstrikes across the south, while an Israeli military spokesperson issued evacuation warnings for more than 20 villages near the border.</p>



<p>Hezbollah said it carried out 10 attacks on Israeli military targets in southern Lebanon, including strikes on tanks and troop positions.In Beirut, dozens of residents from southern Lebanon and local officials gathered to protest what they described as the continued destruction of villages despite the ceasefire.</p>



<p>“We will not surrender and will not normalize,” protester Hanaa Ibrahim, 48, told AFP.The ceasefire text published by the U.S. State Department states that Israel retains the right to act against “planned, imminent or ongoing attacks,” language Hezbollah says was never formally presented to Lebanon’s cabinet.</p>



<p>Aoun said on Wednesday that the wording matched the November 2024 ceasefire agreement that ended the previous war and that all parties had accepted it at the time.</p>



<p>Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri, a Hezbollah ally, rejected that account, calling Aoun’s remarks “inaccurate, to say the least,” and disputing that the same terms had been accepted in the earlier agreement.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
					
		
		
			</item>
		<item>
		<title>Israel orders evacuations in southern Lebanon, cites Hezbollah ceasefire violations</title>
		<link>https://millichronicle.com/2026/04/66032.html</link>
		
		<dc:creator><![CDATA[NewsDesk MC]]></dc:creator>
		<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2026 13:37:02 +0000</pubDate>
				<category><![CDATA[Latest]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East and North Africa]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[News]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Top Stories]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[AFP]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Avichay Adraee]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Benjamin Netanyahu]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[border conflict]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[ceasefire violations]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[cross-border fighting]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[evacuation warning]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[hezbollah]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Hezbollah drones]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Iran-backed Hezbollah]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[israel]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Israeli military]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Israeli troops]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[jerusalem]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Lebanese villages]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Middle East war]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[military escalation]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Sidon district]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[southern Lebanon]]></category>
		<category><![CDATA[Yellow Line]]></category>
		<guid isPermaLink="false">https://millichronicle.com/?p=66032</guid>

					<description><![CDATA[Jerusalem — Israel’s military on Tuesday ordered residents of more than a dozen towns and villages in southern Lebanon to]]></description>
										<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p><strong>Jerusalem</strong> — Israel’s military on Tuesday ordered residents of more than a dozen towns and villages in southern Lebanon to evacuate immediately and move north toward the Sidon district, saying it was preparing to respond to what it described as Hezbollah violations of a fragile ceasefire.</p>



<p>The warning was issued by the military’s Arabic-language spokesperson Avichay Adraee, who said civilians should leave areas near Hezbollah positions, facilities and weapons.</p>



<p>“The military does not intend to harm you, and out of concern for your safety, you are required to evacuate your homes immediately and move away from the specified area toward the Sidon District,” Adraee said in a post on X.“Anyone present near Hezbollah elements, their facilities or their weapons is endangering their life,” he added.</p>



<p>The areas listed in the evacuation warning were located outside or along the edge of the so-called “Yellow Line,” a roughly 10-kilometer-deep strip of Lebanese territory along the border where Israeli troops are currently operating.</p>



<p>The warning came as tensions continued despite a ceasefire agreed earlier this month between Israel and the Iran-backed Hezbollah group, with both sides accusing each other of repeated violations.</p>



<p>On Tuesday morning, the Israeli military said it launched interceptors in two separate incidents against what it described as suspicious aerial targets detected in areas where Israeli forces were operating in southern Lebanon.It said the targets did not cross into Israeli territory.</p>



<p>The military also said one Israeli soldier was seriously wounded and another lightly injured on Monday after an explosive drone struck during operational activity in southern Lebanon.“This incident constitutes a violation of the ceasefire understandings by the Hezbollah terrorist organization,” the military said in a statement.</p>



<p>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday that Hezbollah’s rockets and drones remained a major threat requiring continued military action, adding that Israeli strikes would persist.</p>



<p>Hezbollah entered the wider Middle East conflict on March 2 by launching rockets toward Israel, saying the attack was in retaliation for the killing of Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.</p>



<p>Since then, the cross-border fighting has displaced large numbers of civilians in southern Lebanon and northern Israel, while international mediators have struggled to preserve the ceasefire and prevent a broader regional escalation.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
					
		
		
			</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
